Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The nose hair shaver

It was an ingenious idea. First I heard that Ferd had allergies. It got me thinking about how nose hairs can be really annoying at times like this. They tickle your nose and just exacerbate the situation. You can trim the nose hair, but that's no good because it leaves stubble that's just as irritating.

Then it came to me. A nose hair shaver! Spiffiness! Once I had a prototype done, it was time to test it out on Harold (who was, as always, doing his part for the advancement of science). After the first preliminary tests, I've concluded that sticking a rotating razor blade up your nose is not a good idea after all. Who would have known? Maybe this invention would be better as a rhinoplasty aid. The problem is that I don't know any rhinoceroses that I can test it on.

To make matters worse, I later found out that Ferd didn't even have allergies. He's actually sick! So thanks a lot to Ferd for deceiving me into making a not-so-spiffy invention.